At Debt Wise Solutions, we believe it is important to protect the privacy of our customers and guests. We know that you care about how your personal information is collected, updated, used and shared; and we want to help you make knowledgeable choices about the information you provide us.
• and Protect
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Debt Wise Solutions consistent with applicable data protection law and this policy.
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND UASGE
Debt Wise Solutions collects and uses information you provide to us including information obtained from your use of this website. We are not in the business of selling information about you. Debt Wise Solutions does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may use or share your personal information (e.g., name address, telephone number and email address) where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do.
• For example, we might need to provide your name, address, phone number or email to one of our vendors so that they can process a payment for our products or services, or to fulfill your product return.
• We might also refer your personal information to another vendor so that they can provide you with technical assistance you requested in conjunction with one of our products.
• Debt Wise Solutions employees, agents and service providers who need to access personal information you have provided to fulfill their responsibilities may do so consistent with Debt Wise Solutions policies that limit access to this type of information.
Debt Wise Solutions’ vendors and suppliers may process your personal data under the direction and control of Debt Wise Solutions. Whenever we may need to share your personal information, we try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices and we manage your information consistent with applicable privacy law.
Debt Wise Solutions collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
Web Site Usage. Debt Wise Solutions, or Debt Wise Solutions vendors and suppliers, may observe your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address and browser type) as well as pages you have viewed during your use of this web site. While we may collect or log this information, we do not identify you or match this non-personal information with your other personal information. We may use this collected or logged information to diagnose web site technical problems, or to facilitate your use of the site. Debt Wise Solutions, or one of our vendors or suppliers, also may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout this web site.
Children: If under the relevant laws of the place where you are visiting this web site you are considered a minor (usually if you are under age 18), or otherwise would be required to have parent or guardian consent to share information with Debt Wise Solutions, you should not send any information about yourself to us. For example, if you are a resident of the United States of America you should not submit information to Debt Wise Solutions unless you are at least 13 years old. If a person under 13 submits information through any part of the Debt Wise Solutions web site, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from persons under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
Public Areas: Any information disclosed in public areas of the Debt Wise Solutions web site will become public information. We cannot control the use of information disclosed in public forums, such as bulletin boards, blogs and chat rooms. You should exercise caution when disclosing information in these public areas and should refrain from disclosing your personal information. Content posted in public areas of the Debt Wise Solutions web site, including advice and opinions, represents the views and is the responsibility of those who post the content. Debt Wise Solutions does not necessarily endorse, support, verify or agree with the content posted. If you have any questions or comments about any content on the Debt Wise Solutions web site email: email@example.com.
WHEN DEBT WISE SOLUTIONS MAY SHARE COLLECTED INFORMATION
As mentioned in the beginning of this policy, Debt Wise Solutions may share your personal information within the Debt Wise Solutions group to fulfill its obligations to you and operate its business consistent with this policy and applicable data protection laws. Debt Wise Solutions may also share your personal information with third parties in the following situations.
• Debt Wise Solutions Vendor and Suppliers: Debt Wise Solutions works with vendors and suppliers to provide technical and customer support, shipping, credit card processing, product fulfillment or other services. Debt Wise Solutions requires these vendors and suppliers to safeguard personal information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Debt Wise Solutions; these third parties may have access to or process your personal information. Debt Wise Solutions limits their use of your personal information to the purpose for which it was shared. Debt Wise Solutions may sometimes permit our authorized service providers to have access to aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information. These transfers of aggregate statistics do not involve personal information or data.
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Insolvency: If Debt Wise Solutions should ever file bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Debt Wise Solutions should decide to buy, sell or reorganize some part or all of its business, Debt Wise Solutions may be required to disclose your personal information, including information you have allowed us to see or use in your emails to us, to prospective or actual purchasers or receive personal information from sellers. It is Debt Wise Solutions’ practice to seek appropriate protection for information disclosed or received in these types of transactions consistent with applicable data protection law.
• As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures: Debt Wise Solutions may be required to disclose your personal information: (a) if it believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority, (b) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (c) is otherwise necessary to protect our legal rights or property, or (d) is necessary to protect the legal rights or property of others.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
This web site is hosted in the United States. Debt Wise Solutions recognizes that many of our site’s visitors may not use English as their primary language. Accordingly, in some instances we have made available versions of this web site in other languages here. If you are visiting from a foreign country (a country other than the United States) with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, including those whose privacy laws may be more strict than U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States to Debt Wise Solutions, Inc. By providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
STORAGE AND PERIOD OF HOLDING FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless otherwise requested by you, Debt Wise Solutions will continue to keep the personal information you provided to us. If the reason for collecting your personal information no longer exists, we will delete the personal information at the appropriate required time if legally required by relevant applicable data protection law.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. If Debt Wise Solutions learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective action. By using this web site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. Debt Wise Solutions may post a notice on our web site if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the DebtWisetSolutions.com web site. Debt Wise Solutions may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY AND CO-BRANDED WEB SITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY BY DEBT WISE SOLUTIONS
When you provide Debt Wise Solutions with personal information, if you allow us, we may communicate with you by the method you choose about topics of your choosing. Debt Wise Solutions seeks your consent to receive marketing communications from us when you provide your personal information.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, MAKING CHANGES OR REQUESTING DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CONTACTING DEBT WISE SOLUTIONS
Postal Mailing Address:
Debt Wise Solutions, Inc.
4125 W. Noble Avenue, Suite 187
Visalia, CA 93277-1662
Attn: Privacy Officer
In the event we are still unable to resolve your concerns, Debt Wise Solutions is committed to cooperating to achieve a proper and satisfactory resolution of your privacy concerns.